Researchers and experts and invited to submit their abstracts by the 8th of April 2022 📆
SSPCR 2022 warmly welcomes contributions from different research fields. Pick your preferred topic among the following thematic tracks:
1. Will the climate-neutral city please stand up?
2. The hidden potential: untapping the benefits of urban transformations
3. Tackling what remains to be done: environmental sustainability in cities and regions
4. Strengthening democracy in the energy transition
5. Leave no place behind: policymaking for smart and sustainable regions
6. Planning for ever-changing mobility: mind the gap!
7. Discover the internet of cities: from data to knowledge
Abstracts for conference presentations or posters shall be submitted using the conference official template through the SSPCR submission system.
Please read carefully the submission guidelines here 👉 https://lnkd.in/df78skcv
We do not require you to send the full paper. However, the Scientific Committee encourages presenting authors to further elaborate their research.
Check this page for publishing opportunities. https://lnkd.in/df78skcv 👈